Thursday, November 8, 2007

D'Feet Breast Cancer Run, Moody Gardens Galveston




October 20th was this year's D'Feet Breast Cancer Run (http://www.dfeetbreastcancer.com/dfeetbreastcancer.com) and it was GREAT! Michael ran in the 5K but didn't get to know his race time because he pulled a Cannonball Run move and had to short-cut the end of the race to get to his car because he was late to open up the shop.



There were a bunch of House Company people that participated in the 5K walk as well and I got to "team lead" one of the water stations on the 10K course. (I really wanted to run it, but knowing I was going to get smoked by my husband if I had ran made accepting the water station deal that much easier on the ol' pride factor!)




The weather was gorgeous and there were lots of people that came out to support the event. Special thanks to the folks that gave me extra $$ donations for our team that went straight to the D'Feet organization! (Eileen McCreight (Mom), Betty Huddleston of The House Company, Michael Culpepper of http://www.piecesofship.com/, Libby Crosby of Chase Bank Galveston, and Nancy Redden of Stewart Title Galveston)



No comments: